Reading logs are due by the end of the class day on the first class meeting day of each week unless you are told otherwise. If you do not hear anything about Reading Logs, assume that one is due.
Please follow the steps below to submit your Reading Log by email.
- Download the Reading Log file below by clicking on it.
- Save the file somewhere you will be able to find it later.
- Open the Reading Log file in a word processing application like Microsoft Word or Apple's Pages.
- On page 1 you will find spaces for your responses. On page 2 you will find your list of response types.
- Click on the space in which you wish to write and you will be able to write in the document. Please fill out all fields just as you would if you were writing it by hand: name, author, dates, pages, etc.
- Be sure to write at least 5 sentences for each entry. You can always write more!
- Save the document you have written. You may want to add something to the name so you can find it more easily. Ex: "Reading Log 11/15-11/19" or "Reading Log: Twilight pgs 1-113"
- Email your completed Reading Log to me, Ms. Linn, at the following email address: jlinn (at) lgsuhsd.org (Replace the (at) with @ for a valid email address.)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me at Tutorial, after school, before school, via phone or email, or during class.