Cost: $150 (then increases to $175 after April 1)
Since Grad Night will only be its best if all seniors attend, confidential scholarships and payment plans are available (please use Paper Registration.)
Two Options to Register Your Senior:
1) On-Line (Pay with credit card or PayPal)
Register and Pay Here
Order an Apron or Make a Donation
~ OR ~
- Pay with cash or check payable to LGHS H&SC Grad Night (no staples, please)
- Scholarship or payment plans please use paper
- Return your completed one check form, check, and both signed waivers (attached) to the LGHS main office~or~mail to Taryne Kraus, 14716 Golf Links, LG 95032
The Fine Print
- Grad Night is for members of the LGHS Grad Class of 2017 ONLY.No guests allowed.No exceptions.
- All school rules apply at Grad Night.
- To prevent loss, car keys, purses, backpacks, etc. will be held at check-in.
- Food, t-shirt and activities are all included in the admission price.No outside food/beverages allowed or cash needed.
- Even if your graduate is over 18, the parent signature and the senior’s signature are both required on the two waivers.
- Candid photos will be taken throughout the evening and shown on the screens.Pictures will be available to download after the event.
- Scholarships are available for Admission Bids to those with financial hardships. Please pay what you can (we’re suggesting $20 for basic costs) and we’ll cover the rest. Or, let us know a payment plan convenient for your budget.Kindly register using the paper forms (not on-line.)
- T-shirts will be in the senior’s Grad Bag distributed at rehearsal.The t-shirt is the graduate’s ticket and must be worn for admission. We may also ask to see id.
- Parents volunteering at Grad Night are required to wear a Grad Night apron (either the purchased commemorative apron or the apron provided at check in). Commemorative aprons can be purchased on the one-form check and will be in the senior’s Grad Bag.
- Graduates may leave at any time, but parents will be notified if they leave before 3am.Once a graduate leaves Grad Night (even to go to his car), he/she may not return.
- We are responsible only for those who check-in.
Questions? Contact: Taryne Kraus (email@example.com)