Visual / Performing Arts

Visual / Performing Arts
One year of a Visual Art or Performing Art (VPA) elective can satisfy a graduation requirement. Completing a minimum of one year of a VPA is required for UC/CSU college eligibility.

VPA Course Descriptions
Electives Pathway Concentrations
View these slides to learn how to complete an Electives Pathway Concentrations (EPC).

Digital Photography

3D Design   |   Website



Art   |   Website

Graphic Design

Band / Orchestra / Jazz Ensemble