The library will be open daily from 7:30am to 4pm. Any exceptions will be posted on the main door. There is no food allowed in the library - please eat on the patio before you enter.
- Access to our EBSCO database to aid in research - log in through your google waffle
- E-books and audio books through SORA - log in through your google waffle
- New York Times subscription - access through nytimes.com/grouppass while at school
- Noodle Tools to aid in essay writing and planning add link from digital resources
- The use of library facilities and computers is open to all current LGHS students.
- During class periods and tutorial, all students must check in with library staff and must have a pass from their teacher
- Students need to have their school IDs (or ID number) to check out books from the library.
- Textbooks can be “checked out” for use while in the library with your school ID.
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books are checked out for 3 school weeks (renewable).
- If a book is lost or damaged, the cost to replace the book will be due.
- Please ask if you have trouble with the computers or printers
Any questions please see Ms. Olson at the circulation desk!
(408) 354-2730 x405